Sage Releases Abra Suite v9.2
Sage recently released the latest version of Abra Suite. Version 9.2 contains several new features and enhancements.
Among the highlights of this release are:
- Sage Advisor Auto Update – Instead of the traditional method of downloading and installing product and legislative updates, the auto update allows you to apply those updates automatically. This functionality makes it much easier to keep up with the ever-quickening number of tax rate changes and calculations.
- Shared Abra Secure Queries – You now have the ability to control, edit, and limit sharing of secure queries you create in HR, payroll, time off, and training.
- Abra Secure Query with Custom Fields – Employee-specific custom details can be added to secure queries. The custom detail option includes the ability to create single record or multi record custom details.
- Legislative Update Process Change – When payroll updates and releases are installed, the system will automatically update your system tax tables with all available taxes and you are no longer required to navigate to System Tax Tables to apply the legislative updates.
- Reporting Enhancements – There are almost 100 changes and enhancements to the reporting functionality. The ReleaseNotes contain a comprehensive list.
Please note that as of June 2013, version 9.0x is no longer supported by Sage. This means that Sage will not release any legislative updates to 9.0x after that date.