Sage Support for Windows 7
MAS 90 and MAS 200:
- Currently, Sage does not support either MAS 90 or MAS 200 on Windows 7. Support for Windows 7 is expected to begin with the release of version 4.4.
- Version 4.3 will not be supported on Windows 7 until the release of Service Update 18. That service update is expected to be released by March 31, 2010.
- Version 4.4 should start shipping to Sage business partners by mid-February. Customers can expect their copy of version 4.4 to arrive by the end of March.
- Version 7.3 is supported on Windows 7.
- None of the older versions of MAS 500 will be supported on Windows 7.
We encourage you to check with Aries before purchasing new PC’s with Windows 7 so that we can keep you posted on Sage’s support policy for that operating system. Please call or e-mail us with any specific questions.
Stay tuned for another post this week regarding the new version 4.4 of MAS 90 and MAS 200.