The Disruptive Solutionists
Solutionism: The condition wherein a professional provides a solution for a customer, not for the benefit (i.e., value) of the customer, but, rather, solely for the purpose of solving the problem. –Ed Kless, Senior Director of Partner Development and Strategy, Sage
Being able to provide solutions is fantastic. It’s ultimately what everyone wants; a solution to the issues their business is facing. We enjoy helping our customers to become more effective and successful. However, we wanted to stop thinking outside the box because there is no box.
How do we get rid of the box? That’s where the disruptive part comes into play and we start asking questions.
Would you like to be able to determine the value of a Sage 100 (fka MAS 90 and MAS 200) solution?
Would you like to know the exact price of every solution and be able to influence that price before committing to it?
Would you like for your Sage 100 consultant to be focused on providing timely results for you as opposed to selling their time to you?
Would you like to minimize your risk that a Sage 100 solution will go over budget and over schedule?
Would you like to know that every Sage 100 solution is backed by a 100% money-back guarantee?
If the answer to any of these questions is “Yes”, then we have a perfect approach for you:
- The value to you of every solution will be explored. If value cannot be found then we both agree that the solution is not worth pursuing.
- All solutions will have a fixed price, a well-defined scope, and options that are custom-tailored for your business.
- You will have access to project management documents that will provide you with the up to date status of those projects.
- You won’t buy any software until it has been proven to work according to the scope that we define together.
- If you are not satisfied with our work, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.